Mrs. Hewitt’s Bake and Serve Frozen Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Dough (2 per ice cream sandwich)
Favorite vanilla ice cream
- Swing by for a bag of this delicious ready to bake dough, and you’ll have cookies ready when you are!
- Place dough on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes. 14 minutes will give you a chewier cookie, and 16 minutes crisper. I went with 16 minutes for this batch to give it a more solid foundation, but either way is delicious—cook to your preference!
- Remove cookies from the oven and cool completely. I let mine cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Once cookies have cooled, take your ice cream out of the freezer and allow it to soften. This step will let you to sandwich everything together more easily, and will help the sprinkles stick
- Time to put it all together. Put a cookie upside down on a plate (I used a plate to help catch extra sprinkles), top with a scoop of ice cream and your top cookie, squeeze together gently to bring the ice cream out to the edges.
- Either hold and rotate your ice cream sandwich while sprinkling, or roll it in sprinkles.
- Enjoy! (If you aren’t going to eat immediately after making, stick them in the freezer!)