1 3/4 cups warm water
1/4 cups canola or olive oil
1 bag of Mrs. Hewitt’s GF Quick Mix
4 teaspoons instant yeast*
- Add warm water and oil to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add a bag of Mrs. Hewitt’s GFQuick Mix and yeast to liquid in a stand mixer.
- Mix together on low speed for about 1 min. Stop, scrape dough down into a bowl.
- Continue mixing on medium high for an additional 2 minutes.
- With well oiled hands (dough is STICKY), place dough into a bread pan and shape into a domed loaf, using a flexible silicone spatula or scraper.
- Let rise for about 45 minutes in a warm draft-free place covered loosely with oil sprayed plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 345 degrees while the dough is rising.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes. I consider my bread done when it’s golden brown and sounds hollow when you tap on it (I use the back of a butter knife to tap lightly on top).
- When finished baking immediately remove bread from the pan to cool on a wire rack.
*No need to proof instant yeast, just add it to the dry mix.