1 1/2 cups Mrs. Hewitt’s Gluten-free Pancake Mix
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning
1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup milk
1 large egg
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
favorite toppings: chocolate chips & whipped cream, butter & syrup, etc.
1.Mix together Waffle & Pancake Mix and pumpkin spice seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, egg, oil (I used cooled, melted coconut oil) and sugar until well combined.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until smooth.
- LET SIT FOR 5-7 MINUTES, batter will thicken.
- Cook on a 350 degree griddle until bubbles form, flip and cook on the other side until done.
- Serve with your favorite toppings—chocolate chips and whipped cream was delicious.