Mrs. Hewitt’s Brownie Bites
Gluten-free White Chocolate/Yogurt Covered Pretzels*
Gluten-free Black Food Markers
- Leave marshmallows out on the counter for an hour or so. This will make the outside a bit firmer and easier to draw your skeleton face on.
- Draw a skeleton face on marshmallows with black gluten-free food markers.
- Stick lollipops into Mrs. Hewitt’s Brownie Bite Base. You can trim the stick to adjust the height of your skeleton.
- Stack covered pretzels onto a lollipop stick.
- Top with marshmallow skeleton head.
*If you can’t find any that are commercially available, you can make some too using white chocolate melts or chips and gluten free pretzels